All 8 art Reviews

Thomas and the Castle Thomas and the Castle

I enjoy like the papery folk scene style you have, well done, and I hope you do get these into books!

TheTree TheTree

This is an interesting combo between your stencil styles and colors to express the leaves, I'll be looking out for your new experiments!

Spirited Away 2 Spirited Away 2

Nice inking, and cool gallery too stylish stuff

Spac3case916 responds:

Redhead. Redhead.

In my opinion this is clearly one of your best posts. It doesn't necessarily show more technical capability, but it shows insight to making something that looks good. I feel you really put the effort into your collection as a whole, but if you were to focus your commitment into the individual pieces I think you'd find much more opportunity for originality and improvement!
I enjoyed this and I'll be looking out for your new pieces!

AngelsDead responds:

Thank you for your clear and honest opinion!
I'll try to focus more on the individual pieces.

Eredan ITCG : Surprise Attack Eredan ITCG : Surprise Attack

Badass stuff man, definitely keeping up with your DA too.
I hope a fairy never gives me the finger...

This way! This way!

Absolutely lovely shaping, I love the strength of the girl portrayed through the mech-behemoth!

Old One Eye Old One Eye

I like your background and scene illust a lot, I feel your character art is almost a completely different style, but they're both nice. This and 'hidden' are probably my first sight favorites of yours!

Avgvst responds:

Much obliged, Kora!
Generally, I try to learn something new with every piece so my "style" varies greatly. I frown upon getting comfortable and painting too much in the familiar way. A blessing, and a curse, it is :)

Ichirin&Unzan Quick Ichirin&Unzan Quick

I probably enjoy your sketch art the most, on DA as well. I feel your style changes a little from sketch to color. Whereas both are awesome I really like illust like this that develop the colors alongside the sketch, rather than losing it in the end.
-Kora

ShrapnelAnime responds:

I also really like the sketchy look in art; however I keep doing full colored illustrations to improve my overall drawing ability. Glad you like my stuff ^ 3^ <33