Phoenotopia Phoenotopia

This is a really well done game and it looks great. It's true the controls feel a little odd and can't be completely customized, but it's not hard to figure out. The exact progression in the game isn't particularly clear which allows for the ability to explore and learn about the setting, which can turn down fast paced players.
The composers wrote the piece they should be able to transpose and rearrange the pieces at least to stretch it to a good 10 min loop. It sounds good for the atmosphere though. Overall I enjoyed playing it, and I wish more quality games on here would come out like this!

The Grocery Store The Grocery Store

Guwah, so cute, except for the food poisoning...

Heaven's Fate v.075 Touch Heaven's Fate v.075 Touch

Beautifully fluid! of course there is the lack of gameplay, but all games come from something, and this is a very well executed concept. I look forward to seeing how it turns out :)
-Kora

Energy Blast Energy Blast

It's got funk all right! Personally I'd either bring the octave up on the bass or redesign it to have a little more solid tone. Hearing the somewhat floppy waveform of the low bass is weird, but it could also be viewed as stylish. You high range melodic lines are lovely and clearing some of the empty noise off the bass would really help them shine.

Romwell responds:

Thanks for the informative comment! I'm trying to play with the bass now, but somehow I like it less if it's an octave higher or less floppy/buzzy, or it starts to sound dull on my reference speakers. I'll play with filters today. Don't know if I'll figure out how to really improve this one, but will take note for the future :)

The wait The wait

Hah it'd probably be easier to just sneak into the music division again. Your sense of rubato and time show a lot of potential. As a cinematic piece, if it were produced it would be good. But looking further, as a piece on it's own it could benefit highly from a stronger link between the harmony /melody. there's a lot of texture to be explored there, but so far it looks great!

Phisolophe313 responds:

Thanks for the review, I appreciate it.

I never composed a piece on piano yet, I only improvise when there's one around. I agree with you on the link between harmony and melody, if I were to make a composition with it I would definitely change two or three things about it. I'd even add new layers to it if I had the opportunity to produce it. But the thing is, I'm not really good at mixing. All I can do is play. If you have suggestions thought, I'd be happy to hear them!

I'm glad you enjoyed my stuff!

wasp wasp

I like the idea and the progression is very easy to follow, but sometimes too easy. I think a little rhythmic flare would suit the piece very well, each layer can introduce a new idea on the syncopation. This is of course a little annoying to do while quantizing sometimes, but it's worth it. nice chips

Thomas and the Castle Thomas and the Castle

I enjoy like the papery folk scene style you have, well done, and I hope you do get these into books!

TheTree TheTree

This is an interesting combo between your stencil styles and colors to express the leaves, I'll be looking out for your new experiments!

Spirited Away 2 Spirited Away 2

Nice inking, and cool gallery too stylish stuff

Spac3case916 responds: